We are proud to present you the best PSD to WordPress Theme Software that will allow you to convert your PSD template created in Photoshop, into a functional and working WordPress theme that will be able to compete online, in hard market conditions.
About the PSD to WordPress Theme Software:
This software is a Photoshop plugin that you can easily install and run in some minutes. You don’t need advanced coding skills in order to create your own theme. You just need creativity, basic Photoshop skills and time to put into your project. Being the only and the Best PSD to WordPress Software it has lots of fans and users all around the world. At the moment is is used by more than 35.000 developers and designers all around the world.
This PSD to WordPress Theme Converter is fairly cheap compared to other similar solutions that you can find on the market. At the same time, it is the most functional solutions that you can find around.
We recommend you to give it a try and see if this PSD to WordPress Theme Software makes a difference for you. We hope that your workflow will be easier, more engaging and will allow you to let all our creative potential free.
Specifications of the PSD to WordPress Theme Converter:
This PSD to WordPress Software or PSD to WordPress Software Plugin is very flexible and versatile and allows you to manipulate your WordPress theme as you like. There are plenty of customization and editing options. Powerful core guarantees you smooth working process and easy editing.
You are provided with a set of different tools that you can take advantage of. Below you will find just some of them that we have considered the most important. But the full list can be found on the website of the creators for sure.
- This software is:
- No coding: Just put your graphics to a blueprint template
- Easy: make a few edits > publish!
- Fast: 1-5 minutes for a 200Mb+ PSD
- Unique: precise typography, 960 grid, etc.
- You can use the following:
- Blueprint: Create a blueprint PSD in Layout Editor
- Grid: Create / edit sizes of the 6 grid blocks (slices): Header, Footer, Sidebar, Post, Side, Side
- Groups: Put your graphics in the predefined groups of layers / sub-groups. Ex: Link, Image, Logo, etc.
- Templates: Or use a predefined ready template with the guides describing how to create a WordPress theme from a scratch. Being one of the Best PSD to WordPress Plugin for Photoshop, it provides the best solutions.
- The final product will be:
- SEO friendly: Clear separation of design, content and graphic assets
- Valid: Always W3C valid and commented semantic code
- Readable: Fine tune / edit theme in any editors like Adobe Brackets, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Google Chrome Dev Tools, etc.
- Semantic: Clear separation of design, content and graphic assets
- Local: Perfect for work with XAMPP, MAMP, etc. Save PHP, CSS, HTML, images in a local folder.
Do we recommend PSD to WordPress Theme Plugin?
Yes, we recommend this PSD to WordPress Software. Being one of the best on the market there are no serious rivals. We are using it and we are satisfied with this solution as it saves time and money, at the same time making the process painless and involves only your creativity.
The price is fair and if you plan to work actively, this investment will be returned within only one project. So, our final word is to try this PSD to WordPress Converter. We are sure that you will like it and appreciate the efford of the creators. It became our best friend as well as it did for more than 35000 designers and developers all around the world.
*** Please note that some graphic elements belong to their owners and the majority of them are a propriety of Divine Elemente, the creators of this amazing tool. We just share it with you, so you can take advantage of it.